SerenityMovie.net Forum Index SerenityMovie.net
Firefly / Serenity discussion boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 2, Episode 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SerenityMovie.net Forum Index -> The Signal - A Firefly & Serenity Podcast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Companion Kate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Season 2, Episode 19 Reply with quote

Smile

Last edited by Companion Kate on Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Thad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, more Signal!

Season 3? Andromeda was saying hello to the shark in Season 2!
In fact, more could have been made of this as a warning for what might have happened to Firefly if the network had made Joss make the show more of what they wanted. Imagine Firefly being made without Joss in charge...

BTW, on a different note, who does the "Dear -" letters, 'cos they are great!

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbuster
Dani

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also really like the Borderline Report. It sounds so... commercial tv. Brilliant! What was the background music you used? I really liked it
The background music was Smoke Spirit by Dreamweaver. The shownotes have been updated to show this.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gobluegirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doug and Trampas, our two newest crew members, both do the "Dear BDH" letters, though they're open to any crew to write if we've got good ideas.

Glad you like 'em.

gobluegirl aka Carolyn aka "Voice of Romana Ling."

www.talesfromtheverse.com
dougom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad folks enjoy the "Dear Big Damn Heroes" letters; I love writing them.

Doug
Companion Kate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thad wrote:
Andromeda was saying hello to the shark in Season 2!

Towards the end maybe, but you do need to watch to the end of the season in order to get closure on the restoring the commonwealth arc. Maybe just miss out the final episode (the end of season cliffhanger).

Thad wrote:
In fact, more could have been made of this as a warning for what might have happened to Firefly if the network had made Joss make the show more of what they wanted. Imagine Firefly being made without Joss in charge...

Well, I did mention what happened to Genesis II when GR handed it over to someone else. The third (post shark-jump) episode of Genesis II was called "Strange New World", by the way, in case anyone is really curious as to just how badly it's possible to screw up someone else's franchise.

But I wasn't really prepared to go down the road of dissing Andromeda seasons. It's possible that some people might like them!

I do still recommend seasons one and two of Andromeda though. Well, I like them anyway. Rommie is just such a cool ... warship.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Companion Kate wrote:

I do still recommend seasons one and two of Andromeda though. Well, I like them anyway. Rommie is just such a cool ... warship.

Yes, Season One was brilliant! Season Two...definitely had good episodes. And there were good episodes in later seasons, as with all shows, but... they weren't really Andromeda...

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbuster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SerenityMovie.net Forum Index -> The Signal - A Firefly & Serenity Podcast All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: