SerenityMovie.net Forum Index SerenityMovie.net
Firefly / Serenity discussion boards
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 4, Episode 12

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SerenityMovie.net Forum Index -> The Signal - A Firefly & Serenity Podcast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lushy



Joined: 08 Jul 2005
Posts: 136

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Season 4, Episode 12 Reply with quote

Show Notes

Smile
_________________
Miranda
-----------
www.serenityfirefly.com - Serenity is worth fighting for!
www.fireflytalk.org - For Fans, By Fans, Starring Fans
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dani



Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Posts: 186
Location: Hemel Hempstead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the downloads. Thats pretty impressive
Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kbachelder



Joined: 10 Jun 2005
Posts: 511
Location: South of Boston, MA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dani wrote:
Congrats on the downloads. Thats pretty impressive
Cool


Numbers like that are only possible because of all the supportive Browncoats like yourself who listen. Smile


Kevin
_________________
Fan of SciFi or Fantasy?

The Seeker Cast
http://www.theseekercast.com

Tuning Into Scifi TV
http://www.tuningintoscifitv.com

The Signal
http://www.serenityfirefly.com

The ScapeCast
http://www.scapecast.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TageRyche



Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a long absence to listening brought on by a computer crash, I'm finally back online and listened to S4E12 last night.

Congratulations on the downloads!

I really enjoyed Nick's look at the Serenity Valley Lithograph.

The What's Your Serenity installment was great once again. Sooner or later I'll get off my butt and write up mine.

My favorite piece of the show was Jane's Morality. A wonderful article period.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lemming



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 267
Location: Banbury, UK

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TageRyche wrote:
After a long absence to listening brought on by a computer crash, I'm finally back online and listened to S4E12 last night.

Congratulations on the downloads!

I really enjoyed Nick's look at the Serenity Valley Lithograph.

The What's Your Serenity installment was great once again. Sooner or later I'll get off my butt and write up mine.

My favorite piece of the show was Jane's Morality. A wonderful article period.


Welcome back!

Please do write up your WYS bit. Once we have enough for another segment, we'll run it again.

The litho is niiiice. Ben is a real star. Glad you liked the review.

Cheers

Nick
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TageRyche



Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemming wrote:


Welcome back!

Please do write up your WYS bit. Once we have enough for another segment, we'll run it again.

The litho is niiiice. Ben is a real star. Glad you liked the review.

Cheers

Nick


Where do I post/send the WYS once I get around to doing it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lemming



Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 267
Location: Banbury, UK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TageRyche wrote:
Lemming wrote:


Welcome back!

Please do write up your WYS bit. Once we have enough for another segment, we'll run it again.

The litho is niiiice. Ben is a real star. Glad you liked the review.

Cheers

Nick


Where do I post/send the WYS once I get around to doing it?


The WYS thread should still be stickyd here. Thats teh best place to put it. We all check the forums for new posts pretty frequently so we'd see it. If not, you can email our regular feedback2008@serenityfirefly.com addy

Nick
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Companion Kate



Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 2014
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lemming wrote:
The WYS thread should still be stickyd here.

I think the word you're looking for is "stuck" Smile

Anyway, here's the link. We shall keep a lookout for anything on that thread.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ironbandit



Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Posts: 242

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A question about those downloads: that is the number of downloads PER episode, right? Question

Some folks have a different idea of "total", say what the cumulative downloads of ALL of the episodes was. I do not abide by that. And, I'd expect that you DO, in fact, have that many listeners glued to your podcast. Wink

Yes, it is late posting this, I just happened to catch it as I am collating the timing is all... But, I wonder, has the tally been taken more recently to Ep 18? Perhaps this should be the benchmark taken at the end of each season?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SerenityMovie.net Forum Index -> The Signal - A Firefly & Serenity Podcast All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group