SerenityMovie.net Forum Index SerenityMovie.net
Firefly / Serenity discussion boards

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 1, Episode 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SerenityMovie.net Forum Index -> The Signal - A Firefly & Serenity Podcast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Companion Kate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Season 1, Episode 3 Reply with quote

Available from Wednesday July 20th.

Last edited by Companion Kate on Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
slgn*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't wait!
Fred

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listened to half of it on the way to work this morning, loved the han/mal comparison. Great show! keep up the good work and thanks for letting me know about the new screening. I may be able to get up to edinburgh for those tickets when they go on sale Very Happy
Bountyhunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great show. Michelle has a great set of lungs. The Han Solo and Malcolm Reynolds comparison was a great segment.
bubbafett

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Signal continues to improve with each show. Fantastic work, guys! Love Mal's song, News from the 'Verse, Chinese lessons, and how to organize a Shindig. Congrats on the great ratings on Podcast Alley!
SoupCatcher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, great work!! The podcast is really shaping up nicely as an outstanding guerilla marketing tool.

Some random things...

Universal International Pictures Netherlands has now changed the release date for Serenity from 29.09.2005 to 06.10.2005 on their website:
http://www.uip.nl/serenity.html
Sucks for the Dutch Browncoats (and any of our European friends in that general vicinity who were planning on taking a trip). Looks like it's just the Australians now leading the way.

I really enjoyed the interview with Michelle Dockrey (and Mal's Song was fantastic) and wanted to learn more about "Escape Key". Unfortunately, the link from the show notes is broken. This one will work:
http://cyphertext.net/escapekey/

On a filk related note, Cedric has created an mp3 postcard of his, "Ballad of Joss" that he made available online yesterday:
http://mp3-postcards.com/listen/?888
lyrics: http://www.fireflyfans.net/sunroomitem.asp?i=3789

There is some Chinese in the first issue of the Serenity comic book. Ying has already started working on translating that over at the Pinyinary:
http://fireflychinese.home.att.net/comics1.html

Keep up the great work!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Keep on podding! Reply with quote

This podcast rules!

You cant stop the signal!

The interview with Adam rules!

KEEP IT UP! I LOVE U GUYS!
Companion Kate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Keep on podding! Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
The interview with Adam rules!!

Sure, but ... that's in episode 4, not episode 3. Methinks you're in the wrong thread.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is great stuff, I just listened to it. I look forward to many more episodes...

(Mal's Song was awesome!!!!)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy, can you delete this spam? It's starting to get annoying.

(And for anyone reading this post after said spam has been deleted, please note that I am not refering to Sevens' post from Slice of Sci-Fi, which, as I write this, appears immediately above the now-deleted spam)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:40 am    Post subject: File not found? Reply with quote

Hey I'm late to the signal and going back through downloading all of them now to catch up but it seems the link to download the signal 3 is broken? Could you guys look into it and see if you can fix it? Otherwise, is there anywhere else I could find it? Thanks!

Dravis
Companion Kate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm... The link works fine for me.

We haven't moved the file. We haven't modified the link. There is no reason why it should be broken, and it seems to be working just fine whenever I try it. I mean - if you think about it logically, the only way that a previously working link can suddenly break is if the target file is moved or deleted, and we just don't do that.

We are talking about the link on the Signal website, right?

I can only suggest that you try again. If you still get problems, post back here and be really specific about what you do and what symptoms you experience.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Working now Reply with quote

Thanks Kate, yeah it's working for me now how very odd... I was receiving an HTTP Error 404 from Liberated Syndication stating "The file you requested could not be found Sorry. Please check the url." Perhaps they just had a hiccup or something? Anyway, I'm downloading it now, so all is good. Thanks again!

Dravis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SerenityMovie.net Forum Index -> The Signal - A Firefly & Serenity Podcast All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: